Wednesday 4 June 2014

Friends. We all have.

Close friends. Those who have a few, better be glad.

Perhaps I am just one of the few minority girls who don't have much of a girl friends. I don't blame anyone, I blame me.

Perhaps people thinks I am lucky to have a few close guy friends. & Oh, they don't stay for long. Just a period of my school life.

Been reflecting, I think I didn't make much of an effort to keep a close friend close. I didn't even make much of an effort to sustain the friendship. Why would people stay!

Today, this friend of mine hammered this phrase into my head. "Actions speaks louder than words." So appropriate to me right now. Cause I don't keep my words, moreover do what I said. I apologise, and I will learn. I will try to change but please give me some time.

& One by one, supposedly close friends left. Why so, sometimes I asked. & more than often, I blamed it on them, instead on myself. (Oh, what a selfish brat!)

Who do I blame (but myself)?

No comments:

Post a Comment