Tuesday 3 June 2014

Since young, I have seen women falling helplessly in love, be it in drama or in real life situations. & that actually made me sick. Sick of girls being just so crazily attached. Since then, I told myself never, ever I would become women like this, hopelessly pounced onto men and life revolving them all day and night. & thank god I am not like this now, and I think I never will. I am glad.

I assumed this is one of the reason that made me so feminist minded and the idea of portraying out a strong front when I am outside. "It's like why do you need men to survive?" If you appear to be strong, those lousy men will not even come and stick around.

Perhaps this is why people tends to think why am I not really into relationship when I have one, reason being: I don't want to show that I am needy. Cause I told myself not to. & now, it became brainwashed/ habit. (Which I don't know whether is it good or bad)

I don't regret either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment