Monday 7 July 2014

English.

D7.

It's not like I didn't put in efforts in scoring my English. You know, in my country, if you didn't get a pass in English, you practically cannot go anywhere or to get any government-related jobs. Surprisingly, I survived a 3 years course in local polytechnic and got into a private university despite my D7 English grade.

But where to go from here after my education? I escaped 5 years of my disgraceful D7 grade, and now I am back to the start. The grade facing me again. & it's not that my results are that bad. Almost all of my results are B3, just.. except for English. Which is the most important subject of all.

AND it's not that I didn't went through the disgraceful period of being a private student. AND GOT BACK THE SAME RESULTS, which I put in double the effort I did in the actual examinations I have taken.

So, what route should I take after my completion with my degree?


No comments:

Post a Comment